22 ways to get repeat visitors to your website
- Create a poll or quiz.
- Make tools that people can use, for example our backlink tool.
- Run competitions
- Run referal contests – you can do this on forums, and other platforms.
- Create leaderboards – Do you have a game? quiz? Make a leaderboard for it so that people can challenge themselves.
- Produce Regular content – Obvious
- Encourage people to subscribe to a newsletter, like you on facebook or follow you on twitter so that they are updated and reminded of your website. This can be done by “locking content”, to people who are not subscribed, for example. Get them to give you their email in exchange for a PDF guide, for example. Make sure to use a newsletter provider such as Mailchimp and regularly post updates or feed them to social media with twitter feed.
- Make your website easy to use and understand
- Show this to a friend script (share script) – http://www.addthis.com/
- Add a collaborative Wiki/forum
I hope that some of these have helped you, for more support on any of these ideas please comment below or join our forum.