If you are looking to start an online business and don’t know where to start, start with this advice.
I would say that you should look to develop your first on-line business in one of the following primary markets
- Health and wellness
- Dating and relationships
- Money and business
- Audience is Easy to target
- Target audience is Easy to reach
- Target audience is Cheap to reach
- This market spends money
- There is search traffic in this niche
- Already competition in that market, is a good sign (contrary to popular belief)
- Always plenty of other products to sell in that niche
- Urgency / irrationality / need to purchase products / bothers them at night / emotional connection with product
Now, say you want to target a niche in the diet market. You don’t just target the “diet niche”, you have to target something like “diets for vegetarians”, “diets for people want to lose weight for their holiday”, “diets for brides to be”. that kind of thing.
Verify that your “diet niche” matches the 8 criteria above. If it doesn’t, then dump that niche and move on to look at other niches in the diet market.
When you find a “diet niche” that matches all the criteria, you will have found your market and it will now be time to build a website.
You can find hot keywords to help build your website in the adwords external keyword tool and by typing in searches in google like “how to lose weight before holiday”, “weight loss for brides”, “need to lose weight before vacations”. That kind of thing.
For further information and support, head over to our forum at www.youngwebbuilder.com/forum and for tutorials and high quality / £1 a month web hosting space with industry leading website editor Basekit absolutely free, head over to www.ywbhosting.com.