So you want to get in with the big guns? The guys and girls that millions flock to read tweets like:
Paris Hilton: “No, no, I didn’t go to England; I went to London.”
Here are some tips:
1. Don’t be a mad hatter
2. Think like a celebrity agent
3. Provide value
4. Keep your followers targeted
5. Tweet things that are informative/funny celebrities like things that they can share with others if they are going to be tweeting you back, people are going to see that, so take a look at what sort of tweets they reply to and try to replicate them.
6. Tweet at the right times of the day. Celebrities get so many tweets that they probably only see ones that were sent most recently to when they are online, so take a look at when they are tweeting and tweet them at the same times.
7. Celebrities like supporting causes. They often RT causes, you’ve just got to get your message right.
8. Celebrities like PR/Ego boosts, if you big up their PR they love you. Give something to them and they will be more inclined to give back. For example write an article about a celebrity that has a unique point of view.
9. Always tweet related accounts alongside links to your articles/news people will often RT it.
10. Follow the people they follow, people like things that are similar, if they can see you follow their friends and maybe you can get some of their friends to follow you, then you are onto a good thing. Also, remember, try to keep to quality and valuable tweets if you can, as well as quality and valuable followers. You can find all about peoples stats etc.. with www.tweepi.com
11. Promote their products and make sure they know you are.
What are your tips?