Have you ever written and published a press release?
Perhaps not, well if so, or you just want to find out a bit more please read our review of www.onlineprnews.com and some tips to getting your press release published online.
So what is a Press Release?
A press release is basically an article which you release to the “press”. This could be news journalists, news sites, bloggers, radios all sorts.
Why publish a press release?
A press release can help get your news out and may mean that journalists pick up your story and write about it on their website. A press release helps build authority and get you listed on major news sites in some cases. A press release can help your site’s SEO (Search Engine Optimisation or Rankings). You do not have to be a large company to publish a press release, most definately not.
How much will a press release cost to publish?
A press release can be free in a lot of circumstances, you can submit your website to a lot of free press release websites. You can send your press release directly to news outlets and journalist or bloggers. You can also pay to have your press release sent with pretty much guarunteed approval as long as you meet the “distributors requirements”.
We can publish a press release for free:
Onlineprnews lets you publish 1 free press release per day with a live link to your website in the contact area, you are also able to optimize your title and meta tags for search engine visibility. For sites that allow you to place links within the press release please visit the above list of free PR sites.
- All SEO Benefits PLUS
- Video Embedding
- Slideshow Embedding
- Block Quotes
- Interactive Report
- Higher Headline Visibility
- 40+ Full Page Syndications
- Multimedia File Uploading
- PDF Published On DocStoc
- SEO Title Editing
with 1 on free PR sites like onlineprnews offers. Send your PR to bloggers/journalists.
- Use your real name
- Submit your press release “locally”
- Your press release should be “News worthy”
- Send your PR to local newspapers, your school, your college or UNI
- List your press release in your area so on news sites people in your area can see where you are based
- HTML is not always allowed.
- A press release should be 350 – 500 words (on average)
- Free Press release packages do not always allow links or images (Some do)
- A Paid press release does not guarantee traffic to your website, it does however help SEO and build authority
- Add a video trailer for apps/games
- Reference reviews you have received from review sites
Let us know in the forum if you need any help.