In this review, I will be going over:
1. General Overview
3. Pros and Cons
4. Why it is better than competition
Part 1: General Overview: SEOClerks is a website that offers SEO services, hence the name, by its users. The amount of items that you can find there is amazing. They have many categories which range from Blackhat services and Web hosting to Article translating and Sponsored tweeting. Forum posts are also available for purchase by other members. The minimum price for any item is 1$ unlike Fiverr’s 5$ minimum. SEOClerks also has a forum and a place for questions. To place an order, you can use money from coupons which are mostly worth 5$ 10$ and the most rare: 15$. They add to your account balance. They also accept PayPal and LibertyPay. Check the bottom for 2 useful coupons that you can use. If you get a coupon that still works, because they expire after some time, go to the your balance, and then on the shopping tab. There you enter the coupon the exact way it is. Not to worry, our coupon on the bottom has 100 uses. To sign up, just click the banner above or below. SEOClerks also has affiliates. You earn money every time you get someone to sign up! You can then use the money to buy other items.
Part 2: Features
- Coupons that give money to your balance.
- 1$ Minimum – $1000 maximum
- Comprehensive sort functioanlity (Which Fiverr and other similar sites lack), such as rating, price etc..
- Accepts PayPal and LibertyPay
- Very good support Forums and FAQ in which you can answer to other peoples questions
- Tells you when sellers become inactive
- Buy and sell in specialised categories such as Sponsored Tweets, blog reviews etc..
- Earn money from selling services
- Comprehensive “Want to buy” system moreover than Fiverr’s offering
- Guaruntee purchases/sells with a promise that the seller will provide the gig to a certain level otherwise the buyer will get a refund.
Part 3: Pros and Cons.
- Everything mentioned above
- If you have enough twitter followers, you can advertise SEOClerk via twitter, and they will pay you 1$ per every tweet you make
- Pretty easy to navigate
- Create sales for your gigs
- Create coupons for your gigs
- If a member that sells items is inactive for more than 30 days, it will give a warning and advise that you contact the seller before buying from them.
- 1$ fee on money transfers from PayPal to your account
- 20% fee for sellers, 8 days to get money (currently).
Part 4: Why it is better than competition (Fiverr)
- SEOClerks has a lower minimum price and is not limited to $5 or $5 incriments
- Gig coupons
- Easier layout
- Gig sales
- Able to promote your gigs like eBay featured listing
To join, click on the link below:
By: Jakub, Admin of MyBBSource