I just wanted to let you know that I recently set myself a challenge to design and build a mobile app on iPhone, iPad and Android. What started out as a hobby grew into a money earning opportunity, by developing an app for my employer at pavilionexpo.com.
You can download and try the app out at mobiletradeapps.com.
This work involved,
1. Discussing the idea with the customer (employer)
2. Designing the app and agreeing the specification and costs with the customer
3. Identifying the tools to use
4. Building the app
5. Testing the app
6. Signing up as a Google Play and Apple iOS Developer
7. Deploying and testing the app on iPhone, iPad and Android
8. Building a mobile friendly website to launch the app (see mobiletradeapps.com)
9. Advertising the app to target list
10. Publishing results of the campaign
If you would like to test the app out for size, go to mobiletradeapps.com.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information on becoming a Mobile App Developer?